Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giggle


It's has been quite hectic lately in my life, between full time job, kids and household - very little time and energy is left for scrapping and even less - for visiting blogs I really love. So I kind of neglected one of my fav blogs - Artful Delight. I don't thing I can really catch up, but at least I managed to make a lo for their lovely sketch:

The photo is of my youngest when he was about 3.5 months old. He sure was a chubby baby :))).  
I kept this lo very close to the sketch and in a clean & simple style (well, after all it's a bath theme.. LOL)
Here are some close-ups:




I mixed different companies - cs: American Crafts; dp: October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye, Stamperia; alpha stickers - Basic Grey; stamps: Inkadinkado. I made the tag (from an old cloth tag) and the flower embellishment. I used some glimmer mist and MS lace border punch.
I would like to enter this lo also for the recipe challenge at Scraptastic (I used two colors of cs - white and baby blue; misting; punch a border), the stamping challenge at ScrapFit (I stamped on the tag. btw - Scrapfit are having a 550 followers giveaway - you really don't want to miss it!),  and for the sitckers challenge at Burlap & Buttercups (the BG alphas stickers); tag - simonsays stamp.
Thank you for stopping by!

הפעם דף נופ (נקי ופשוט), אחרי כמה דפים עתירי שכבות וקישוטים. ערבבתי חומרים מחברות שונות - קארדסטוקים של AMERICAN CRAFTS; דפים מדוגמים של MY MIND'S EYE ו-OCTOBER AFTERNOON; אותיות כותרת - סטיקרים של BASIC GREYץ את התג הכנתי בעצמי (מתגית של בגד) וכך גם את הקישוט של הפרח עם הלבד. מאד מצאה חן בעיני התוצאה של המסגרת עם הבורדר פאנצ', ויתכן שעוד תראו את האלמנט הזה הרבה בזמן הקרוב...
תודה על תשומת הלב!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo, the buttons and that layered flower!! Thanks so much for playing along with Artful Delight! :):):):):):):):):):):)

June Houck said...

That baby picture has me grinning ear to ear! Fabulous :)

artfuldelight said...

I am glad you had a free moment to craft and make a LO. I can certainly relate to a hectic life. Your LO is fabulous. LOVE all the details with the misting and the buttons and flower. Just fabulous. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)

Nathalie said...

Thank you for playing with us at Burlap & !!Buttercups!!What a cute page

TesaB said...

Helooooo cutie pie! What a wonderful happy face - makes me smile big here in front of the computer!!! The page is absolutly gorgeous!!!!

Jessica Carter said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Scraptastic Club! What a cute page!