Saturday, February 15, 2014

Let it Snow - Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge Feb 15th reveal

I'm so happy that Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge is back and I was so thrilled when Anne invited me to return to the DT. 
The new challenge is a sketch challenge:
The photo was taken about 2 years ago, on a snowy day. We thought we had a lot of snow then. how little we knew... LOL cause this year we've had a very big snow storm here.
I used my Feb Counterfeit Kit, with some gesso, Studio Calico's Mr. Huey's mist, a Prima stamp, Studio Calico mask and TH distress ink.
I also used some of my new Creative Embellishments' chippies. The title was painted with gesso and distress stain, and then I used emobssing powder, a stamp and perfect pearls. The small snowflakes were painted with gesso and distress stain and some glitter powder.
I just love CE chippies! they're so easy to use and so beautiful, plus my order arrived so quickly! I think it was one of the quickest I've ever had.
I would like to enter this lo to the masks/stencils challenge at The City Scrapper.
Here are close-ups on the details:


We'd be very happy if you join us in the fun and play with this wonderful sketch.
Thank you for stopping by and I appreciate your comments.
דף שהכנתי כחלק מצוות העיצוב ב-Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge, לאתגר סקיצה. הסקיצה פשוטה אבל מוצלחת ומאפשרת פרשנויות רבות.
השתמשתי בחומרים מקיט החיקוי של חודש פברואר, והוספתי מיסטים, ג'סו, חותמות, מסיכה ודיו דיסטרס. בנוסף השתמשתי גם בצ'יפבורדים חדשים שהגיעו אלי ממש לאחרונה, מחברה חדשה בארה"ב. הם מאד מוצלחים ונוחים לעבודה. על הכותרת עבדתי עם ג'סו, distress stain, אבקת אמבוסינג, החתמה ו-perfect pearls. הצ'יפבורדים של פתיתי השלג הקטנים נצבעו בג'סו וב-distress stain, ומעל פיזרתי אבקת נצנצים.
אז אתן מוזמנות מאד להשתתף באתגר הסקיצה הזה.
תודה שקפצתן לבקר ואשמח לקרוא את תגובותיכן.

7 comments:

Anne Pennington said...

Loving this GORGEOUS layout of yours, and proud to have it on the blog!

Mitralee said...

I know about BIG SNOWS too! Just recovering from one today! Really enjoyed this page! So lovely!

Susanne said...

Very nice, great background work.

Tina Campbell said...

Very pretty, well done on the sketch. The layering is cool

cinmfoster said...

Lovely layout.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous page, Mitra!

Dolly B said...

Love this, love the snow flakes and delicate palette. Gorgeous layout
Mary