Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Filled with Love - my February Counterfeit Kit

This month's inpiration kit at Counterfeit Kit Challenge comes from Kits de Somni, and there are two kits for inspiration:
I took a little from both kits to make my counterfeit kit. My counterfeited items were the selfmade patterned envelopes, arrows 'stickers' patterned tags, chalkboard jouranling tags and some swirly embossed hearts. I also included stickers sheet, washi tapes and an assortment of buttons/brads/ trinkets/perals.
In creating my counterfeited kit, I was inspired by the colors (red, pink, grey, black and aqua), the patterns (chevrons, stripes, woodgrain, arrows, polka dots), and by the embellies (stickers, envelopes and tags).
Here are my counterfeited embellies:
Assortment of embellies (a large one, I'd say):
Patterned papers:
side A-
side B-
1st row: 
Basic Grey/Paper Cottage/Vegetable Garden
Echo Park/Bundle of Joy/Boy Journling Cards
October Afternoon/ Modern Homemaker/Flour Sack
Glitz/Cashmere Dame/Chevron
My Mind's Eye/The Sweetst Thing/Bluebell/Bright/Meadow
2nd row:
Fancy Pants/Wonderful Day/This Way
Kaisercraft/Base Coat/Recycled
My Mind's Eye/Fine and Dandy/Tickled Pink/Delighted (yes, very hoarded one... LOL)
Prima/Delight/Decortaive 
Prima/Nature Garden/Espirit
I did add 4 cardstock, but probably I will need more.
There are more items I'll use, but I didn't put them in the kit, as I always use them anyway - diecut doilies, masks, mists, stamps, etc.
Now it's time to use it!
Thanks for stopping by and I really appreciate every comment you care to leave me.
קיט החיקוי של חודש פברואר הוא ברוח וולנטיינ'ז - ורוד/אדום/שחור, עם לבבות וכו'. סקרתי את המלאי והצלחתי למצוא דפים שמתאימים בגוונים, בדוגמאות וברוחם. ההכנה העצמית הפעם הייתה של מעטפות ותגיות ולבבות עם סלסולים בהבלטה חמה. הכנתי גם כמה תגיות בסגנון לוח גיר וכמה 'סטיקרים' עם כיתוב. הוספתי גם המון בראדים, כפתורים, תליונים ופנינים לקישוטים הקטנים.
לא הכנסתי לקיט מפיות תחרה, חיתוכים שונים, מיסטים ומסיכות - כי בכל אלו אני ממילא משתמשת כל הזמן.
עכשיו נותר רק להשתמש בקיט המתקתק משהו שבניתי...

6 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful kit, love the counterfeit hearts.

dstandard said...

Looks like a fun kit to play with!

Tina Campbell said...

Love the kit and I just love the paper :)

Susanne said...

Looks good, Libeeti. I have been playing around with a little BG Paper Cottage too - it's pretty stuff.

MiliPea Designs said...

Your kit is beautiful and I adore your counterfeited embellies!!!

Eshktana said...

כל הקישוטים שאת מייצרת כמעשה אומן, נפלאים. ממתינה לראות את התוצרים המוגמרים