Friday, February 14, 2014

& I love you so- Sketchabilities sketch #109 reveal

Edit: one of the favorite 
It's my 1st layout for the 2nd term on Sketchabilities, with Feb 14th reveal.
Here's the gorgeous sketch by the talented Karan:
Due to a short month, you have untill Feb 26th to upload your layout based on this sketch. And we have a wonderful sponsor for Feb sketches - Class Act Inc.
Since it's Valentine's Day, my layout is all about love, this time my love for my eldest, who is almost 12 years old.
I used my Feb Counterfeit Kit for this layout, which was made in the mixed media style - gesso, mists, builder's net, stamping, masking, heat embossing, paint splatters, some perfect pearls, etc.
Here are close-ups on the details:




It also goes for the 'Love' challenge at Chic Tags blog and for the 'tic-tac-love challenge at Anyting but a card (I took bling (buttons and pearls), heart, spray/mists). I would also like to add it to the new challenge blog, Craft Hoarders Anonymous, which asked for a project that describe your style. Well, my style evolve and changes all the time.. right now I love playing with the mixed media style, but you can always count on many layeres in my layouts. I used lots of hoarded supplies, cause I used my Counterfeit Kit, and the whole concept of CKC is to use your hoarded supplies!
Thank  you for taking the time and visiting my blog. I appreciate each and every comment you care to leave me.
זהו הדף הראשון שלי בסיבוב השני בצוות העיצוב של Sketchabilities. אהבתי מאד לעבוד עם הסקיצה הזאת, ומאחר שהיום זה יום האהבה, הקדשתי את הדף לאהבתי לבני בכורי, שחוגג בקרוב 12 שנה.
הדף נעשה בסגנון מיקסד  מדיה, והשתמשתי בחומרים מקיט החיקוי שלי לחודש פברואר.
תודה שקפצתן לבקר ואני מאד מעריכה כל תגובה שאתן כותבות לי.

23 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the mixed media style of this layout. It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Val-Belle said...

I love this one too... just so gorgeous and I love that sketch too... so many challenges so little time :D

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout, well done on the sketch. Cool inspiration, need to start following you :)

Julene Matthews said...

Beautiful layout.

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous....love the hearts you've added into the mix here, especially::):)

Tammi said...

love all of the texture you added to your awesome page! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders!!

Glenda said...

I love the look of mixed media on your layout. Such wonderful layers and textures showcasing a wonderful photo! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

creative lady said...

Great layout, thanks for joining Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

Jan Marie said...

Striking! Bits and bobbles and all things boy. . plus a few things that give it away as mom's page! Love the details and the colors and the textures. Thanks for sharing your style with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Gloria Stengel said...

You already know that I love this as I told you on FB. But let me say it again. I love it so much I pinned it! hee hee Thanks for joining us for our very first challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! And I am so happy that you will one of our guest DT next month!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love so many things about this mixed media piece: First that you chose a background paper that looks like sand. So clever! Then, the great texture you built in with the various elements you added. Then, those wonderful ink blots that make me think of water drops and finally the fabulous layering! This is a favorite for me! Thanks for playing along in the very first Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge!

cinmfoster said...

Such a beautiful layout! Love all the layers.

Pammejo said...

Extraordinary Fabulous!!!! I love, love, love all the wonderful details, layers, and mediums you used.... Thanks so much for joining in with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

Susanne said...

Love what you've done with the mesh and the paint - and all those bits layered on top. Stunning.

dstandard said...

Gorgeous page - love the layers and details on this!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Your style is lovely and your layout delightful.The elements you have used and the way they add to the story is terrific.
Thank you for Joining in over at ABAC this month.

Jimjams said...

A stunning page - loe all the textures and embellies - beautiful! Great interpretation of the sketch.

lost coast scrapper said...

Wow, gorgeous work..I love all the mixed media work!!! Thanks for joining us for our 1st challenge!!!

Amber Milone said...

This is so pretty! I love all the different medians you used and all of the little details are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Céline said...

A really gorgeous layout! I love all the little details and your background is really pretty!

Jo said...

This is such a cool layout! i love all of the layering and depth and little bits!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Congrats on being chosen as a favorite 1n the very first Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge! Your project was absolutely beautiful! Hope you will join in again soon!

Linda Langes said...

So gorgeous Libeeti! Loving all that fab builder's tape on the background.