Sunday, March 10, 2013

Playing

My 5th layout with my March Counterfeit Kit, this time for #2 challenge at CKC, which is mixing colors and patterns. I was inspired by  #62 case file at CSI:
My 'clues' to solve the case were:
Scheme - used all 5 colors;
Sketch (by the talented Em Stafrace) - I used only one big photo, but otherwise followed the sketch.
Evidence - wood, circles, sunburst pattern (misting and a stamp heat embossed), plant (on the stickers at the bottom of the lo);
Testimony - circular jouranling spot;
The photo is of my youngest, when he was 4 months old. My jouranling says: "At 4 months soft toys, which make noise, are your fav, and they keep you busy for very long time."
Here are some close-ups on the details:


Almost everything on this lo is from my March Counterfeit Kit. I only added two circle stickers and two scraps from my scrap box, and the wooden arrows that I took from my Feb Counterfeit Kit. I used 6 different pp, some of them only scraps. There're different patterns - dots, chevrons, arrows, stripes and doily pattern on some of the stickers.
Before you leave, did you see the awesome giveaway C'est Magnifique is giving? Look at all these yummmy goodies:
Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog! I appreciate your comments very much.
דף חמישי מקיט החיקוי של חודש מרץ, והפעם הוא לאתגר השני בבלוג של קיט החיקוי - ערבוב של צבעים ודגמים. גם הפעם ההשראה שלי הייתה מ-CSI - שילוב של סקיצה/צבעים/אלמנטים/כיתוב.
מרבית החומרים בדף הזה לקוחים מקיט החיקוי של חודש מרץ. הוספתי כמה שאריות נייר מקופסת השאריות הבלתי נגמרת, סטיקרים וחיצים מעץ שהיו בקיט של החודש שעבר. ההחתמה בתחתית הדף, של קרני השמש, היא מסט החותמות המדהים הזה, עם הבלטה של אבקת אמבוזינג.
תודה שקפצתן לבקר ואני שמחה מאד לקרוא את התגובות שלכן.

7 comments:

kate blue said...

love the color isnpiration and that you mixed the patterned papers in tiny bits !

Einat's Art World said...

דף יפה ושמח, נראה שנהנית להכין אותו.
שבוע טוב
עינת

Jennifer Grace said...

Such a pretty layout, all the layers are perfect. The sunburst at the bottom is lovely! x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!!

Lisa said...

lovely bright colours on this fun layout. looks like your kit is working so well

glorygirl said...

I am really loving the designs of your pages this month! Wonderful work!

MiliPea Designs said...

You did a wonderful job with this "case file". I love your layout!