Friday, March 1, 2013

A Fun Day

This is my 2nd post today.
For my March Counterfeit Kit reveal and blog hop,
please click HERE. Thanks!

Our 1st challenge for March at About A Boy challenge blog is Hoarders challenge - use supplies that you have had in your stash for at least a year. Too often I have dp that I love so much that I can hardly touch, not to mention cut... LOL.
With that said, I took a deep breath and looked for some dp and embellishments I've had from last year. To make it easier on me, I simply included them in my March Counterfeit Kit .
For this lo I used Fancy Pants dp (Summer's End & Childish Things collections), Crate Paper dp and  and  some stickers (I even don't know who the manufacturer). I also used some gliiter foam and felt I've had for ages to cut some stars.
I couldn't stick totally to the challenge, and I used quite new Thickers and my newest mask (cheveron - Studio Calico).
I worked with #247 sketch from Creative Scrappers (sadly they're closing down):
The photo is of my sons, 5 years ago, playing at the amuzment park. They've had such fun that day :).
Here are some close-ups on the details:


I'd like to enter this lo to the following challenges:
dies/punches - crafts and me (the big stars are die-cuts, the small ones are punched)
anything goes - simon says
Now it's your turn to dare and use your hoarded supplies. Just think about the freedom to buy new products, now that you've used those hoarded stash LOL.
Thank you for stopping by!
האתגר הראשון לחודש מרץ בבלוג About A Boy הוא להשתמש במוצרים ש'שוכבים' אצלנו כבר לפחות שנה. יש כאלו שבקלות רבה משתמשות/חותכות/קורעות ניירות מדוגמים יפים. בלי שום נקיפות מצפון, בלי עכבות. בשיא הפשטות. אצלי זה אחרת. יש לי ניירות מדוגמים שכל כך מצאו חן בעיני, שאני פשוט מתקשה מאד לגעת בהם, וכך הם שוכבים להם בפולדרים שלהם, משוויצים ביופיים בכל פעם שאני סוקרת את הדפים שלי, אך נשארים בבדידותם הזוהרת, רחוקים מנגיעה.
אז לכבוד האתגר הזה, לקחתי נשימה עמוקה, והחלטתי לכלול כמה מהם בקיט החיקוי של חודש מרץ, ולהשתמש בהם לאתגר הזה. שתי ציפורים במכה אחת :))).
השתמשתי בסקיצה פשוטה מאד, אבל מוצלחת ביותר, וכדי להוסיף עניין בעיצוב הדף, עבדתי עם מסיכה של זיגזג ודיו דיסטרס כרקע, והרביתי בשכבות של ניירות מדוגמים שעברו דיסטרוס עם מכשיר ההשחתה של אינגבילד. הכוכב הגדול הורכב מחיתוכי סול ולבד, חלקם נחתכו בביג שוט וחלקם פונצ'צ'ו.
התמונה היא של הילדודס, לפני 5 שנים, ביום כיף שעשינו בבא-לגן בקיבוץ יגור.

אז מה דעתכן לצלול לתוך 'תיבת האוצרות הסקראפיים' שלכן, ולדוג משם מוצרים ששמרתן מכל משמר, ופשוט להשתמש בהם? ועוד יותר טוב - תכינו קיט חיקוי (קטן, גדול, לדף אחד, לכמה דפים, לכרטיסים - מה שבא לכן) ותראו כמה נוח וכיף לעבוד עם קיט מוכן מראש. שלא לדבר על ההקלה מתחושות האשם על כל החומרים הללו ששוכבים כאבן שאין לה הופכין. עכשיו תוכלו בלב שלם לחגוג בקניות חדשות :)))...
תודה שביקרתן בבלוג שלי, ואשמח אם תשאירו עקבות לביקורכן.

9 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a really great layout! I particularly love the stamped background! Awesome work! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Keren Tamir said...

Love love love the LO. !! So amazing!!

Unknown said...

משאירה עקבות :-) גף יפיפה. אני מתה על כל השכבות....

Joy said...

So fun to see a layout, gorgeous.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

מושית10 said...

אוהבת מאד את העיצוב העדין. גם הצבעים נהדרים.

Mary B said...

Love this page perfect for a boy those glitter stars really make it pop

glorygirl said...

Loooove this layout! All the misting and the pops of blue are wonderful!

Jennifer Grace said...

I really like the big blue star on this! x

Unknown said...

The stars make this layout pop!