Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy announcement - A new DT for me

I'm so happy to tell you that I'm on a the fab DT of Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. Check the announcement HERE.
AFSC is a great challenge blog, with fun challenges (a prompt challenge & a sketch challenge), and it has a very talented group of ladies there, with lots of inspiration. I'm so honored and thrilled to be on this DT. Thank you, Anne, for taking me to the team!

אני שמחה לספר לכן שהצטרפתי לצוות העיצוב של בלוג אתגרים שנקרא: Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. בבלוג הזה יש שני אתגרים בחודש, אתגר השראה ואתגר סקיצה, ויש שם צוות מעצבות מלאות כשרון והשראה. אתן מוזמנות :))) הנה הקישור הלחיץ.

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats!!

Shell said...

Congrats on the new DT

Anne Pennington said...

So very happy to have you with us on the design team at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge Libeeti - your creations are so very beautiful!!!!

יעל - קונדסונים said...

איזה יופי. ברכות ואיחולים (: מחכה לראות תוצרים (:

karenw said...

so pleased to have you on the team!! Was very excited when I saw your name - Anne i so lovely, you are going to enjoy it here I think xx

Unknown said...

בהצלחה :)

Keren Tamir said...

Fantastic news!! So happy for you!!!!

Unknown said...

ברכות ובהצלחה! אני (וכולנו) נהנה מהתוצרים :-)