Monday, January 14, 2013

True Friends

This is my take on December's sketch at My Creative Sketches, here's the sketch:
I used mostly products from my January Counterfeit Kit, and added only some white fllowers (I didn't have any flowers in my kit! shame...), glimmer mist, dew drops and pearl pen.
The doilies were cut with Cheery Lynn dies. The paper are mix & match of Ruby rock it and Basic Grey.
Here are some close-ups on the details:



Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. your comments are much appreciated!
דף שהכנתי לאתגר סקיצה, עם חומרים מקיט החיקוי של חודש ינואר. הוספתי פרחים (לא להאמין, אבל לא הכנסתי פרחים לקיט החודש...), dew drops והשתמשתי ב-pearl pen למסגור של הדף והעיגול מהדף המדוגם.
תודה שקפצתן לבקר בבלוג שלי. המקפצות והמבקרות מוזמנות גם להשאיר עקבות לביקור...

7 comments:

Veronica Goh said...

Aww, this is so sweet! Love it! Thanks for playing along with MCS!

petrii said...

What a beautiful LO!! I hope you have a Blessed day ~~ dawn

Sondra said...

I love all of your details! And I must have those doiley dies!!!

glorygirl said...

Soooooo adorable! LOOOOVE that picture and the soft way you scrapped it!

sassyscrapper said...

First thing I have to say is Awwwww! Such a sweet pic. Love those layered doilies and the way they look vintage. So soft and sweet.

יעל - קונדסונים said...

איזה יופי. עשיר ומעניין.

MiliPea Designs said...

Such a sweet, sweet picture! A beautiful layout.