Friday, January 18, 2013

Sliding

Another lo with the inspiration of case file #54 at CSI. Most of the products are from my January Counterfeit Kit, but I added some stickers (BasicGrey - Paper Cottage collection), a ticket and a felt flower (from previous CKC kits).
The photo is of my eldest, when he was 18 months old.
Here's case file #54 from CSI:
My 'clues' to solve the case were:
Evidence - punched circles, polka dots, ticket, text pattern.
Testimony - handwritten journaling (hidden behind the photo).
I also used the January sketch from C'est Magnifique (I turned to the right, to fit my photo):
Here are some close-ups on the details:



I would like to enter this lo also to the following challenges:
something new (plus BG products) - basicgrey (some of the dp and the stickers are from the Paper Cottage collection, which is new to me - I won it last month at Artful Delight)
Before you leave, I'd like to tell you about a new and beautiful collection at 13@art, called "All is Love", and they have a giveaway to celebrate this new collection. 
And speaking of giveway - did you see the awesome giveaway from Purple Pumpin? Just look at all these beautiful flair buttons!

Thank you for stopping by!
דף נוסף שהכנתי מקיט החיקוי של חודש ינואר. בהתחשב בעובדה שלכתחילה היה לי מאד קשה להרכיב את הקיט הזה, ולא ממש התחברתי אליו, די מדהים כמה דפים הספקתי כבר לעשות ממנו, ועוד נותרו קצת שאריות, אשר עם השלמה של קרדסטוקים יכולים להניב עוד 2-3 דפים...
הפעם הוספתי גם כמה קישוטים - סטיקרים מאותה קולקציה של בייסיק גריי שדפים שלה נכנסו לקיט, וגם פרח עשוי מלבד.
תודה שקפצתן לבקר בבלוג שלי.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the pennants and the flowers!

Keren Tamir said...

Beautiful I love ur take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CM

glorygirl said...

Love all the ephemera on this page and the beautifully vintage look to it!

Jo Nevill said...

Great layout. I love all your pretty details. Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

Hugs

Jo x

sassyscrapper said...

It is cute the way your letters slide down the page. Nice job!

Lisa said...

I love how you manage to make such pretty pages but they just work so well with your boy photos! another lovely one