Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Mother's Love

I still have some leftovers from my Jan Counterfeit Kit, so I used them (and some other pieces from my scrap box) to make this lo, 11th from this kit.
I used #11 sketch from My Scraps & More:


The photo is of my youngest, sleeping peacefully in his carrier. I  punched the leftovers and folded them, sometimes adhering another dp inside the folded circle.
Here are some close-ups on the details:
I would like to enter this lo also for the following challenges:
use a grid - boys rule
love is in the air (plus BG product) - basic grey (I used papers and wood button from the Paper Cottage collection)
anything goes - simonsays
Tomorrow I have two reveals to share with you - one is the February Counterfeit Kit, and the second is my lo for the 1st challenge at About A Boy challenge blog, so please stay tuned.
Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. your comments are much appreciated.

זה דף של ניצול שאריות של שאריות :))) מרבית השאריות הן מקיט החיקוי של חודש ינואר, אך הוספתי כמה חתיכות מקופסת השאריות הבלתי נגמרת שלי. בסקיצה הזאת יש המון 'שטח לבן', וזו התנסות לא שגרתית עבורי. גם מיעוט השכבות בעיצוב הפעם חורג מהשגרה. נחמד לנסות גם דברים אחרים.
מחר, תחילתו של חודש חדש, ואני אעלה כאן גם את קיט החיקוי שלי לחודש פברואר, וגם דף חדש שהכנתי לאתגר הראשון בבלוג החדש - About A Boy. אתן מוזמנות לקפוץ לבקר גם מחר.
אם עדיין לא נרשמתן לבלוג קנדי שלי, לחצו כאן כדי לראות את הפרטים. אם תרצו להגדיל את הסיכוי לזכות - פרסמו את הקנדי והכניסו לינק נוסף.
תודה על תשומת הלב ואשמח לקרוא את תגובותיכן.

10 comments:

June Houck said...

Beautiful LO, love the paper folding!

glorygirl said...

This is great! I love all the special touches here - the circles, the buttons, the zig zag title and the wash tape as a border! Fabulous!

Lisa said...

wow! 11 layouts - amazing

יעל - קונדסונים said...

פרשנות מהממת לסקיצה. ממש אהבתי.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING those squares!!

מושית10 said...

יופי של עיצוב! הקיפול של הריבועים הופך את הדף למיוחד מאד. אהבתי מאד!

Tammi said...

love your page! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!

Jimjams said...

Love this - clean and simple, yet very, very beautiful! I must try that patchwork technique soon.

Lin said...

Love how this turned out! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

MIE(Mieko) said...

Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges. Mieko xx