Saturday, March 3, 2012

Teeny Tiny & Happy Birthday - two cards

This is my 2nd post today. for my "On Guard" lo post, please click here. 

Here're two CAS cards I've made this morning:
The 1st one is a birthday card, for #230 sketch at Mojo Monday:
and here's my take:

also for these challenges:
variegated colors - ssic
anything goes - cis
The 2nd one, for a new baby:

challenges:
CAS plus baby - CAS-ual fridays
new beginings - day 1 at 365Cards
all about baby (plus use your hoarded supplies) - use it tuesday (my hoarded supplies are the buttons, the footprint stamp and the sentiment - actually everything on this card is hoarded supplies..LOL).

10 comments:

Cassie said...

Great cards, Libeeti! So glad you joined us for the CIC as always :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are both BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the colors and the buttons!

Jennifer said...

I love these both! Those little feet are adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Michele Gross said...

Very cute and the little heart button is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays

Sonya said...

Super sweet card! So glad you joined us at UIT this week!

Anonymous said...

Sweet cards, love the teeny tiny feet and buttons
Thanks for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

{Eka} said...

Lovely card, Libeeti!
I love the buttons. Vey cute!
Thanks for playing at Use It Tuesday!

Rose said...

love the tiny toes :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

Wonderful row of cute buttons! Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

Irini said...

Oh Libeeti your cards are just gorgeous.....I love love love the teeny tiny toes too cute!!
thanks so much for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday
hugz
irini