Wednesday, March 21, 2012

2 cards

Well, I'm getting close to the bottom of my counterfeit kit... LOL. if you follow me for a while, you already know that the leftovers of my layouts tend to find themselves on cards, or part of a homemade new pp. for now I would like to share with you two cards I've made from scraps from my counterfeit kit.
The 1st card, the masculine one,  is for #157 sketch at CardPatterns and for #2 mini challenge at CKC, which is use punches:
and here's the sketch:
The 2nd card is for March sketch at PPRS:
and here's the sketch:
Both cards are also for the 'anything goes plus kraft' challenge at The Kraft journal
Thanks for stopping by!

אני מתקרבת לתחתית של קיט החיקוי שלי, וזה אומר שיש בעיקר שאריות. מי שעוקב אחרי הבלוג שלי יודע ששאריות מוצאות את דרכן או לכרטיס או לדף מדוגם תוצרת בית, אז הפעם אני רוצה לשתף בשני כרטיסים שהכנתי משאריות של דפים מעוצבים שהכנתי מקיט החיקוי.
תודה על תשומת הלב!

6 comments:

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous! I love that your scraps from layouts go to make cards. What a great idea. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

אורית said...

כרטיסים נהדרים, אהבתי.

Susanne said...

Really nice cards - you've done those sketches proud.

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Awesome cards!!! Your punches are fabulous! xoxo

TesaB said...

Both cards are absolutely wonderfl!!! Great take on the pprs sketch, the sentiment is great and such a fabbie doily!!!

Melissa said...

Both of these cards are great! So pretty with the kraft cardstock! I like how you stamped your sentiment (at an angle)! Really adds interest! Thanks for joining us for the challenge over at Prickley Pear! :)