Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Batman - lo

This is my #8 lo with my counterfeit kit, and I think I'm going to make another 2-3 layouts with this kit, only I run out of cs, so I'll have to add some from my stash...
On this lo I used scraps from previous layouts, along with some embellies. I love the hexagons that I see in many dp, but I don't have one, so I decided to make my own out of the leftovers I had from the other layouts. I love how the colors of the dp match the color of the photo.
The photo is of my eldest, 4 years ago, on Purim (Jewish holidy when we wear costumes and masks).
Here are some close-ups:
I took a lot of liberty with the sketch - I turned on it's side, I moved the elements - banner, title and journaling stripe - but I think you can still see the sketch in my lo.
challenges:
anything goes plus kraft - the kraft journal (I used different hues of kraft, from dark to light, for the base cs and the hexagons)
paper scraps - moxie fab
Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. your comments are much appreciated.


זהו הדף השמיני (!!) שאני מכינה מקיט החיקוי, ועוד היד נטויה ויש 2-3 דפים נוספים להכנה מקיט זה. לא תארתי לעצמי שהקיט הזה יתגלה ככזאת הצלחה, ואני מאד שמחה שכך זה יוצא. 
התמונה היא של בכורי, בפורים לפני 4 שנים. אני אוהבת מאד את האופן שבו צבעי הדפים המדוגמים משתלבים היטב עם צבעי התמונה. זאת הייתה דרך נוספת להשתמש בדפים שהדוגמא שבהם מאד לא דיברה אלי, אבל כשחותכים אותם, במיוחד בצורות, הם משתלבים יפה אחד עם השני ועם העיצוב הכולל של הדף. וכך נגאלו להם דפים שכוחים וזנוחים...
תודה על תשומת הלב!

4 comments:

Margie said...

Wow!! Another fantastic LO!! Love the banner!

Susanne said...

Eight pages - well done you! I think the little banner on this page is too too cute.

מושית10 said...

העיצובים שלך נפלאים, השילוב בין הצבעים הוא מושלם. למה הכוונה "קיט חיקוי"?. זה חוזר בכמה רשומות וכנראה פספסתי משהו.
עוקבת בהנאה רבה אחר העדכונים בבלוג.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Libeeti! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)