Thursday, June 16, 2011

So Happy - a lo and a sneak peek




It's time for a new sketch challenge at Sketches In Thyme, with a beautiful sketch:

I turned it to fit my photos (of my youngest, 5 years ago).

supplies: dp Fancy Pants 'honeysuckle'; K&Co. from the Medeline pad; white cs for matting - Canson; alphas - My Little Shoebox (the tiny ones) and GCD (dressed up with the other side of the Fancy Pants dp, just like the flowers chipboards);  music note sheet, flower chipboards, pearls, music notes sheet & doilies -from my stash.

It also goes for the distressing challenge at Simonsays Stamp & Show.


And here's a sneak peek to a new mini album I've made:


I'll post it tomorrow, with my DT's post for Frosted Designs and Simply Create.

Thank you for stopping by!

דף שהכנתי כחלק  מצוות המעצבות ב-Sketches In Thyme. בהתחלה התקשיתי עם הסקיצה, היא איכשהו לא כל כך נראתה לי, אבל בשלב כלשהו באה המוזה ואז הכל זרם בקלות ובמהירות.
דף הרקע הוא של Fancy Pants, 'honeysuckle' מהחנות my punch, חלק מפרס שזכיתי בו בקומונה של אליס, 'הבית הפתוח לעיצובים בנייר'. הדף החום הוא K&Co.. הוספתי מפיות תחרה וצ'יפבורדים של פרחים שכוסו בצד השני של דף הרקע (וכך גם עשיתי לאותיות הגדולות של GCD), פנינים ודף תווים.

וההצצה היא למיני אלבום חדש שהכנתי, ואותו אעלה מחר. וכן, גם הוא וינטאג'י...

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this!! I love love love love the music paper and that title work! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karin said...

Love your page and the use of the doilies! Hugs!

Lori said...

How cute! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!