Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Presentaion - lo


Here's my lo for the Bo Bunny's layout challenge, with this sketch:


I used Bo Bunny's dp from different collection - Gabrielle, Timepiece & MamaRazzi.

The photo is of my eldest, presenting the subject of Transformers at school on Family Day, a couple of months ago.

Here are some close-ups:



Thanks for stopping by!

דף חדש שהכנתי לאתגר באתר של Bo Bunny. הדפים שלהם פשוט משגעים. 
התמונה היא של בכורי, בהצגת נושא בביה"ס, ביום המשפחה השנה. הנושא שהוא בחר להציג - טרנספורמרים...

תודה על תשומת הלב!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and loving all the butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

TesaB said...

Stunning page! Beautiful colors and details. The paper is absolutly stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are soooo gorgeous!
!I love your page!