Monday, September 1, 2014

Beautiful Memories - Sept 1st reveal at Stuck?!

At Stuck?! Sketches we're celebrating our 1st Anniversary, with fab sponsors and many chances to win awesome prizes:
The new sketch is up:
I was veryu fortunate to work with Scrapmatts fab chipboards, and this is my lo for this reveal:
I used papers from Fancy Pants 'Park Bench' collection. For the chipboards I used gesso, Ayeeda mists from 13@arts, Mr. Huey's mists, Ranger's distress embossing powder and WOW!  clear embossing powder.
Here are some close-ups on the details:




Come and join us in our celebration!
Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments very much!

4 comments:

Im just me - Marleen said...

wow this is absolutly stunning. saw your post on FB and just had to pop over and see more.
Stunning LO xx

dstandard said...

Fabulous page - great layering and background work!

Lee-Anne said...

Love this so much Libeeti! That is definitely my favorite collection that Fancy Pants has made :)

Unknown said...

Such a pretty page, love the colours! Thank you for being a part of my Stuck?! journey this past year!