Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Funtabulous Day - Stuck?! April 1st reveal

 A new month, means a new sketch reveal at Stuck?!, with a fantastic sketch by Laura:
I used two photos instead of 3, but otherwise I kept very true to the sketch. You should pop over to Stuck?! blog, to see what beautiful creations my sister DT made for this reveal.
We have two great sponsors for this challenge - ScrapMuch?, and they offeer their kit of the month, and Creative Embellishments, and they'll give $20 GC to one lucky random winner.
All papers, flowers and embellies are from Prima. the small tags were made from a Prima's package, as their packages are so beautiful and can be recycled.
There are many layers of gesso, mists, stamps and modeling paste on this page. I wanted to mimic the colors and splatters of the photos.
For inspiration I used March moodboard from Life.Paper.Scrapbook:
Here are some close-ups on the details:




Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. I appreciate every comment you care to leave me.

4 comments:

Dolly B said...

Another beautiful layout. Love the touches of teal and tan and the cluster with the clock and tags. Beautiful work Libeeti
Mary

Unknown said...

Fantastic page, great layers and texture!

Helen Wallace said...

Lovely MM background and super layering combined with the happy photos make this a super page...Love the tags and the clock tucked in the back :D

Unknown said...

So much texture and dimension on this gorgeous layout- thanks for playing along with us at LPS!