Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A year in review - mini albums and altered projects

It is almost the end of 2012, and it's time to make some scrappy review. This time about mini albums and cards I've made this year (for more close-ups, you can click on the title of each photo, to see the full post about the specific project).
I've made only 4 mini albums this year, so I'll show you all of them:
The basis of the album, as well as the binding, is selfmade :).


A weekend in the north (Cosmo Cricket products):
This lo was made on a pre-cut chipboards and the binding was done simply with a metal ring.


Once again, I've made by myself this album from start to end. It has many openings, tags, etc. I also did the binding by myself, and I think this mini is the best I've made ever, concerning the binding. I hope next year to improve my skills in binding mini albums.



I've made several altered projects:
Altered frame:

Altered notebook:
Altered notepads & calendar:

Altered gift box:
Altered box:
Thank you for stopping by! please come back tomorrow, for another review.
השנה האזרחית מתקרבת לסיומה, וזו הזדמנות טובה לסקור את העשייה הסקראפית במהלך השנה האחרונה. הפוסט הזה, ראשון בסקירות, מתמקד במיני אלבומים ובפרוייקטים מעוצבים (שכולם על בסיס מיחזור).
תודה שקפצתן לבלוג שלי  להסתכל ואתן מוזמנות לבוא גם מחר, לסקירה נוספת.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all FABULOUS!!! LOVE them!!