Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A year in review - Chipboards

This is the 2nd part of my "A Year in Review" for 2012. You can see the 1st part here.
The 2nd part is all about chipboards. This year, I've learned new techniques to decorate my chipboards, a mixed media techniques. I also bought the Big Shot, and with some great dies, I began making lovely chipboards for myslef.
I'll be showing you what I consider to  be my 10 fav chipboards projects, from the end of the year to the start.
Always be brothers & best friends:


The clock face chipboard with distress crackle paint and some glitter; the heart chipboard with acrylic paint, Perfect Pearlsl, UTEE and a stamp.
Remember When:

Clock face with gesso and distress ink and chalk edger ink; small chipboard with acrylic paint, Perfect Pearls, UTEE and a stamp.
Special Memories:

Chipboard title covered with distress crackle paint.
Summer 2012:

Chipboard was cut with Big Shot, and then coverd with distress inks and glimmer mist.
Sunset Shaddows:

Chipboard was covered with dp, and then I've put a twine around it.
My Boy:

Chipboard with gesso and distress ink.
By Boy (well, I do have two boys... LOL):

This time, it's a bought chipboard, so I used it as is.
You & Me:

The title chipboard was painted with gesso, and then I stamped it with a script stamp.
You're My Sunshine:

Also bought chipboards.
The Bench:

The chipboard was covered with gesso, and then with distress inks. I also put some glitter on it.
Thank you for stopping by. I will be posting my "A Year in Review" cards in a few days.
בשנה הזאת השתדרגתי בעניין הצ'יפבורדים. למדתי טכניקות חדשות לקישוט שלהם, מתחום המיקסד מדיה, וצ'יפרתי את עצמי בקנייה ה"ביג שוט", ועם צרור תבניות אני עכשיו מכינה לעצמי צ'יפבורדים. פשוט תענוג.
בפוסט הזה אני  מראה מגוון טכניקות בהן השתמשתי במהלך השנה האחרונה בנוגע לצ'יפבורדים. 
תודה שקפצתן לבקר בבלוג שלי!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely AMAZING!! LOVE them!!