My borther is having his anniversary day next month, so when I saw the "Anniversary Challenge" at C.R.A.F.T., I was so happy to make this greeting card for him and for my sister in law.
The All White Challenge was very challenging! it wasn't that easy to make this monochromatic card in white,
I've made the bling my self, according to this, and also the flowers..
And finally, it goes with this challenges:
1. sketch - embellishing it - http://littlepapershop.blogspot.com/2009/10/lpsc38-embellishing-it.html
2. sketch - banna split sketch - http://2redbananas.blogspot.com/2009/10/sketch-for-banana-split-sunday.html
3. sketch - mojomonday - http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2009/10/mojo-monday-week-109.html
4. DELIGHTFUL DAISIES - http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-42-delightful-daisys.html
6. Bling it on! - http://iftheshoefitsscrapit.blogspot.com/2009/10/fashionista-friday-7-bling-it-on.html
7. Favourite Embellishments - http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/2009/10/09-week-39-favourite-embellishment.html (self made flowers, lace punch cardstock)
8. BUTTONS AND BLING - http://humblepiestamps.blogspot.com/2009/10/our-scallops-challenge-winner-and-next.html
10. and another buttons - http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-2-buttons-buttonswhos-got.html
12. A tall order - http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/2009/10/tall-order.html
13. another tall challenge - http://atsblog.typepad.com/wednesdayschallenge/2009/10/tall-card-challenge-and-open-dt-call.html
14. A Momentous Occasion - http://cafemojochallenges.blogspot.com/2009/10/momentous-occasions-at-their-finest.html
15. glimmer - http://www.scrapbook-101.com/thestudio/?p=652 ( to the blings and the flowers, and the image itself).