when I looked again, I found that challenge #27 on my list was wrong. not only the link was not the right link (it should have been http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2009/09/challenge-2-butterflies.html), but this challenge was not valid the day I posted my card. so it can't be one of the long list, and the right no. of challenges is 41...
I hope it still counts..........
Well, I've finished this 'mega card' LOL.
It goes with the folowing challenges:
1. sketch - http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/sketch-and-stash-challenge-21.html i used a lot of new things in this card: brads, leaf punch, vellum paper, doted letters - all from some creation shops all around. the neglected stash is a cardstock lace I've made long time ago and didn't use 'till now.
2. colours - Red, Orange, Brown - http://mycreativeclutter.blogspot.com/2009/10/saturday-sketch-challenge_10.html
3. colour - Brown plus something - http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/10/brown-plus-something-challenge.html
4. colour - Orange, Brown & Leafi Green - http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/2009/10/welcome-back-everyone-new-challenge.html
5. Autumn Glory - http://bythecuteandgirly.blogspot.com/2009/09/welcome-to-by-cute-and-girly-first.html
6. Inspirational Photo - http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-20-inspirational-photo.html
7. Autumn colours - http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-53.html
12. colours of Autumn - http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/5th-october-colours-of-autumn.html
13. Fall with a Leaf - http://bellichallenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/belli-challenge-76-fall-thanksgiving.html
14. Fall - Be inspired - Fall - http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/be-inspired-52-halloween-fall.html
15. Sketch+Orang, brown & Green - http://ropchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-22-choose-sketch-use-these.html
17. Quick & Cute - http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-81-quick-cute-dt-call.html
18. Same pattern, different colour - http://365cards.blogspot.com/2009/10/day-228-same-but-different.html (the checkered brown & the checkered yellow).
19. Hand Stiching - http://designdollies.blogspot.com/2009/10/youve-got-me-in-stitches_13.html (over the checkered brown & the checkered yellow)
20. BUTTONS & STITCHING! - http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/10/week-61buttons-stitching.html
21. A tug and some buttons - http://mygraficochallengeblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-20-tags.html
22. Ribbons & Fibbres - http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-5-ribbons-and-fibres.html (the red flowers are made of ribbon and the orange flower was made of fiber).
23. Fabric - http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2009/10/fabric-challenge.html (again - the orange flower was made of felt fabric - בד לבד)
24. F is for flying - http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/f-is-for.html
27. Butterflies - http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2009/09/challenge-2-butterflies.html
29. Take a bow - http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/2009/10/take-bow-sponsored-by-may-arts.html (the red flower was made of a ribbon).
30. Create your own Embellishment(s - http://diecutsrusdesignteam.blogspot.com/2009/10/make-your-own-embellishments.html (the red & orange flowers were madeby me) 31. Punches - http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-61.html
32. Get Punchy! - http://whimsystamps.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-23-get-punchy.html
33. Vellum challenge - http://jacksonbelleembellishments.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/jacksonbelle-tuesday-challenge-14/
34. Lace cardstock - http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2009/10/lace-cardstock-cards.html
(the brown underneath).
35. skallops - http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-32-scallops.html (the pink scallops underneath the brown and yellow pp).
36. a dige week - http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2009/10/digi-week.html
38. Shape up and stand tall - http://cceestampers.blogspot.com/2009/10/shape-up-and-stand-tall.html
40. Momentous ocasions - http://cafemojochallenges.blogspot.com/2009/10/momentous-occasions-at-their-finest.html
and the biggest of all -
42. - Royal challenge - pink plus as much challenges - http://iritshalom.blogspot.com/2009/10/royal-challenge-1-begins-here.html
ohhhh, the hardest part was writing down all the challenges. it took my more than making the card took....