Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gift card holder



I've made this gift card holder for a friend. It looks like a card, but it's actually an envelope. Here's the back side:


And open:



I followed this tutorial to make it.
I used the sketch from LCTS:
I'm also entering it to Day #3 at Artful Delight, for the color challenge (kraft, pink & white); vintage at The (paper) Trail Markers;


Thank you for stopping by!


כרטיס ברכה שהוא בעצם מעטפה ובתוכה תג/שובר מתנה, שהכנתי לפי ההדרכה הנפלאה של הניק זיקוקית תפוס, כאן. האותיות מאחור הן 'תוצרת הארץ' של רחלי גזית ומסטיקים.
תודה על תשומת הלב!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the music paper and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

פיית מרציפן said...

עדין ומקסים

Rose said...

oh this is beautiful!!! she is sure to love it :)