Saturday, April 15, 2023

Good Luck on your new way - a card for a new recruit


I needed a card for a young person, who is dear to me, that is a new recruit.

As it's a card for a male, I wanted it to be as simple as possible, without flowers or any embellishments.

I used nesting dies and stamped the image in black and the sentiment in blue. The sentiment says, in Hebrew: 'Good Luck on your new way'.

I adhered the stacked dies on a pp with a very gentle pattern, also in blue hues.


Challenges:

Paper Craft Crue - sketch:


The Male Room challenge - use stencils and/or dies. I used only dies:


Inkspirational challenges - CAS:


Thank  you for visiting my blog. Your comments are  much appreciated.



1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thak you for joining The Male Room challenge. I love the layers of the card.