Saturday, October 2, 2021

A flowery card - Color Throwdown 662

 


Happy Saturday!

I made this card for the color challenge at Color Throwdown #662, which asked for green, orange, purple and kraft:

I stamped a flower in orange, some leaves in green and some butterflies in purple - and then fussy cut them. 

The orange flower was mounted on a kraft paper and fuusy cut again, so there's a tiny kraft edge around the flower.

I double scored the edges of the white cs pannel, and aranged the different elements and added some glittery kraft enamel dots.



Once finished, the pannel was adhered to a white cs basis, and my card was done!

I'm not sure for what occasion I want it to be, so I left it without any sentiment. I'll add one, once I decide for what occasion I'll give it.

No comments: