Wednesday, September 8, 2021

An autumn thank you card - Guest Designer at Color ThrowDown no. 659

 


I was honored to be invited as a Guest Designer at Color ThrowDown #659 challenge:


At first I felt this color combo is very challenging me, but then I just started with stamping the orange flowers, with red center spots, and went on with stamping the purple leaves, and I was stunned by the outcome! I really love it!

It has such an autumnal feeling!

I stamped kind of a small red flowers wreath around the flowers and leaves assembling, add a 'Thank You' sentiement, matted on a red cs.

I mounted the white cs with a red basis cs, and that's my card!


It goes for the 'Nature' challenge at Addicted for Cas:


It also goes for the 'Stamp It' challenge at Simonsays Stamps Monday challenge.


Thank you, CTD ladies, for inviting my to be your Guest Designer!

And thank you all for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments very much.

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun inspired card -- love that center clustering. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

Jaydee said...

Love your use of the color throwdown colors and the florals look fabulous clustered together. The frame brings all the colors together. So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee