Tuesday, July 7, 2020

A memo notes holder

My final project using 'Farm Life' collection by Mintay Papers is a memo notes holder.
You can see my previous projects using this beautiful papers: Self closing gift bag, Countryside style box, Birthday card and a Paper cup.
All of them were given to a very good friend of mine, and she was thrilled.
To make this memo notes holder, I used Yael Youtzis' tutorial.
For the base I used heavy whieght cs, and then decorated with the pp.
I would like to submit it to the challenge at The Paper Players, which asked for 'Fun & Fancy Folds' paper project:
Thank  you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments very much.

3 comments:

Stef Perry said...

I love this design, it's both functional and beautiful with all those pretty papers! Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Libeeti! This paper is stunning, and works perfectly on this memo holder. Thank you for playing in my fun and fancy fold challenge this week at the Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great idea - and so useful too! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!