Saturday, March 21, 2020

A DIY cards box - thinking of better days

We have to believe there will come better days, and we will again have lots of happy occasions, reasons to give greeting cards to people we love.
Since lately I'm making lots of greeting cards, and my old greeting cards box is too small for hosting all of them, I made a new one!
It's all from chipboards and patterned papers (Echo Park 'Happy Summer' collection).
I still need to label the dividers...
The measures are 7.5"x5.5"x6", and it can hold over 60 cards!
Basicly, building it is just like the 6x6 stacks holder I made with a tutorial, which you can find HERE.

מאחר שבזמן האחרון אני מכינה  ה-מ-ו-ן  כרטיסי ברכה, והקופסה הישנה כבר לא מכילה אותם, החלטתי להכין להם בית חדש וצבעוני, לקראת ימים טובים יותר שעוד ישובו.
הקופסה נבנתה כמו הקופסה הקודמת, לסאטקים של 6X6, שיש לה גם הדרכה, רק שהפעם המידות קטנות יותר - אורך "7.5, רוחב "5.5 וגובה "6.

No comments: