Friday, June 23, 2017

Family! that's the whole story - CSI case file no. 231


After a very long period of absence, it is so good to join again with CSI! Love, love, love the case files and the ton of inspiration by the DT and the special investigators.

The clues I used to solve this case were:
Scheme - I've used all 5 colors
Evidence - solid white cardstock, stripes, twine, panctuation marks, stars, hearts.
Testimony - my journaling tells what was (and still is) my source of power, which helped me go through when my boy was diagnosed with cancer and got the chymotherapy.
This is what I wrote: "The family support, the legacy we inherited from our parents, these are the things that helped us to deal with your cancer disease. The way they stood by us, the love and comfort they gave me, were the source of my power to go through that rough period we had."

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments ar much appreciated.

3 comments:

Jacynthe said...

It's nice to have you back, Libeeti. I certainly can understand why scrapbooking was put on the back burner. I hope your son is on his way to a full recovery. Cancer is just awful.

Beautiful take on the challenge. I really like how the colours give your layout a happy feel. The cascading stars, the cute flowery paper, the balloons, the "you had to be here" phrase, all compliment the sweet photo and the journaling. TFS ♥

Val-Belle said...

Ah It is lovely to see you back scrapping and my heart goes out to you with what you have had to deal with. So nice that you have such a support system. Hope you are all going from strength to strength... much love.

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout!! Love the colors!