Saturday, May 20, 2017

A birthday card

I've been MIA for soooo long time, but here I am again :).
Today I would like to share with you a birthday card I've made for one of my besties, who will turn 50 in a couple of days.


It's a double zigzag fage fold card. The inspiration is from Marianne's blog and you can find the tutorial righ here. I used the ScorePal to built the card and the belt, which made it pretty easy.

I used 6X6 pad LemonCrfat new collection, House of Roses. It's a beautiful, romantic and vintage collection, and I will definitely use more and more of this collection.

I loved the dreamy look of this moodboard and the bouquet the bride is holding.

Here's some close-ups on the card, closed and opened:







I would like to enter this card to the Lemon Craft #4 challenge "Be delicate",
and also for the Score Pal challenge #37 'More than one score plus favorite color combination (I just love the pink. soft brwon, cream, with a touch of green combo).

Thank  you for stopping by and I would love to read your comments.

9 comments:

Dolly B said...

It is soooo good to see you back, you were missed. Your card is beautiful, I love how it opens, I might have to have a look at the tutorial. I don't have a lot of patience, so I will see how complicated it is. Your friend will love her card . Looking forward to seeing you around again and your lovely work.
Mary

~amy~ said...

Beautiful card, lovely details!
Welcome back :)

Val-Belle said...

Libeeti it is soooooooo nice to see you back again. I have thought about you sooooooo often. I hope that you are doing ok.
This is such a wonderful card and I am sure that your friend will be overjoyed to receive it.. Lots of work has gone into this creation... So you.
Lovely to see your work again... hope you wont be gone for so long again. <3

Absurdistika said...

Thank you from Lemoncraft!
Very interesting design!

vairatka said...

Beautiful!!! Thank you for joning us at Lemoncraft challenge :)

Iwona Pawelec Burczaniuk said...

Very beautiful and inspirational work! Thanks for joining to LemonCraft challenge.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! So many beautiful elements were used to create this card! Thank you for joining our Scor-Pal Challenge this month.
Ruza
Ruza's Craft Corner

fusiafscrapping said...

Just beautiful! I love the look of this card! Thank you so much for participating in our 'More than one fold' challenge at Scor-Pal!

Patti J said...

What a gorgeous creation! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Scor-Pal!