Saturday, November 29, 2014

Inspired by the sea

Case file # 148 is up at CSI, with gorgeous layouts by the Guest Designers and the DT. Here's case file #148:
And this is my take on it:
My clues to solve the case were:
Scheme - all colors are here. with the gorgeous 7 Dots Studio papers, it was so easy to match the papers with the right colors.
Evidence - flowers, branches, watercolors, tags, strings, pen work.
Testimony - I love the seaside very much. it calms down, inspire and I can spend hours by the sea. so this is what my journaling is all about. I wrote is in a kind of a recipe and used the IW inspiring.
I used the sketch and theme of this month's challenge at Once Upon A... Sketch:
I was also inspired by the current challenge at Scrap Around The World, with this beautiful inspiration moodboard:
I was inspired by the flowers photo, with some of the colors (yellow, pink, pale green and cream).
All pp, stickers and stamps are from 7 Dots Studio. Chipboard is from Creative Embellishments and the flairs are Studio40Fourteen's.
Here are some close ups on the details:






Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments very much.

9 comments:

Karita said...

Gorgeous layout! I love it!!!
Thank you for joining at SATW!

wintam said...

מקסים! אני מאוד אוהבת את השימוש בתחבושת הפרומה, בדיוק עשיתי את זה בתגית שהכנתתי בשבוע בעבר.

Heather McMahon said...

This is beautiful! The detailed pics show the layout better and look gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Around The World!

zuziucha said...

Very beautiful. Thank you for playing along with SATW this month.

Wilma Voermans said...

Ah, when I see this , I so miss the sea from my homecountry Holland . Beautiful soft layout Libeeti! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS! x

Terhi Koskinen said...

Beautiful job Libeeti, as always <3 Thank you so much for joining us at SATW :)

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous photo and beautiful page! Love the styling, chippie work and layering! Awesome!

langeatheart said...

Beautiful layout! Love the tranquil photo! Layers look great and love the background! All the best from SATW! :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous! You always ROCK our challenges at OUAS...loooove the soft colours & the stunning texture you've created here:)