Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Good Luck card with a list of wishes - Scrap Africa October 15th reveal

Hi everyone! it's the 15th of the month, so it's a little busy here in my bloggy world, as I have 3 different DT projects to share, each on a seperate post :), so let's get started.
At Scrap Africa, our leader, the lovely Denise, asked us to make a projects with a list, which includes at least 10 items. well, this challenge was right up my alley, as I needed a 'good luck' card for our babysitter, who starts her B.A studies in a few days.
My card is fairly simple, no mixed media this time LOL:
For the list part, I used a My Mind's Eye stamp, which consist of 10 numbered lines, and I also framed it with a frame stamp, then I tucked it into a burlap pocket. I also used Prima stitches stamp on the backgroun dotty paper, added a die-cut felt flower and two ribbon roses, cut some felt leaves - and I'm done!
On the list I wrote our wishes for her, may she succeed. we love her dearly.
Here are some close-ups on the the details:

Thank you for stopping by and I would love to read your comments.

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is such a cute card & I totally adore the hessian with that colour combo.....I'm sure she'll love it:):)

Val-Belle said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! the colour combo is wonderfu and I love the burlap. So lifting this one <3

Dolly B said...

Really enjoy the reveals over at Scrap Africa, such a talented lot you are. Love the brown hessian with the blue. Fantastic card Libeeti
Mary