Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Magical Ice cream - CSI case file no. 137

A new case file is up at CSI, case file #137:
This is my take on the case file, with a photo of my oldest, eating an ice cream, in an Israeli ice cream shop. it's the only ice cream he eats:
For my lo I used August sketch from Fancy Pants blog:
Naturally, I used lots of Fancy Pants products, mainly from 'Collectin Moments' collection, plus from some other collections.
My clues to solve the case were:
Scheme - all 5 colors are here.
Evidence - polka dots, stripes, envelopes, melt something (I used embossing powder - the arrows), woodgrain paper, triangles.
Testimony - my hidden journaling is tacked in the cheveron envelope, and it says: "Most of the kids love to eat ice cream. you don't. but there's one exception - there is one ice cream, which you love very much and always willing to eat - Tel Hanan (an Israeli version of soft ice cream). In a very modest, not fancy, shop, happens a magic. the ice cream magic. What makes that ice cream so successful? I'm not quite sure, as other soft ice creams do not attract you at all. It is this ice cream in particular, and only this one. This ice cream shop started on 1961, so it is older than me. will it still remain even when you become a dad? will you take your own kids to enjoy the magic of Tel Hanan ice cream?" August 2014."
Here are some close-ups on the details:


Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments very much :).

2 comments:

Val-Belle said...

This is a wonderful layout and he is just the cutest little thing ever. I have one icecream that I like too and will go without if I don't have it. However it is unusual in one so young :D Maybe he has high standards and won't settle for second best. Love the paper and the arrows. Too cool lady <3

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful page Libeeti. Your son is so cute.