Monday, May 12, 2014

Mixed Media Chipboard Tutorial

Hello everyone! today I want to share with you how I did this mixed media chipboard:
I run a piece of chipboard through my Big Shot with Sizzix TH Weathered Clock die.

 2 coatss of gesso

 painted with acrylic paint
(splendid gold)

 second coat with acrylic paint

 distressing with TH distress ink
(vintage photo)

 heat embossing with embossing powder
(Stampendous Carousel set - honey)

 after embossing

 embossing with Ranger TH distress
embossing powder ( antique linen)
this time, partly covering,
 with touches here and there)

 look at the fab texture it got!

 a few touches, here and there,
with Perfect Pearls

 using Mod Podge, adhering
glitter powder here and there

 gotta love the shiny grungy look!

Finished!

In a day or two I'll show you how I used this weathered shiny clock on a layout.
I hope you were inspired by my tutorial.
Thank you for stopping by and I appreciate every comment you care to leave me.

4 comments:

Stine said...

It's really great and you inspired my to try the same with the Weathered Clock Die. Thanks for sharing.

Dolly B said...

Thanks for sharing , you sure have your glitter going on, looks great
Mary

Helen Wallace said...

A beautiful result with all the details listed. TFS Libeeti :D

Unknown said...

מקסים! תודה