Saturday, March 15, 2014

An invitation for a journey - March 15th reveal at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge

This is my 2nd post today.
For my Stuck?! post, please cleck HERE
The new challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge is a sketch challenge, designed by Anne:
My inspiration for this lo came from case file #113 at CSI:
My eldest just turned 12 this week and next year he will be Bar Mitzvah, so I invited him to a special journey throughout this year, and I wrote about it on a tag that is inside the zig-zag envelope.
My clues to solve the case were:
Scheme - all colors are here. naturally, being a 'boyish' page, the pink is very light, just a few touches.
Evidence - butterflies, scallops, envelope, stripes.
Testimony - the jouranling is on a tag inside the envelope, and it says: "On your 12th birthday I gave you an invitation for a journey, a journey to know better yourself, your family roots, your community, your country and the world you are living in. It is a personal and a family journey, to give you higlight important values, a kind of 'toolbox' I'd like you to have all your life. But above all, it's a journey of love.  Each month you'll get a letter , describing the subject ot the month, what fun activities we'll have and the tasks you are going to fullfil. Enjoy the journey. I love you to the moon and back. Mom."




Here are some close-ups on the details:
Thank  you for taking the time and visiting my blog. I appreciate every comment you care to leave me.
דף שהכנתי כחלק מצוות המעצבות לאתגר סקיצה בבלוג Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge, עם השראה של האתגר הנוכחי ב-CSI. הנוסע של הדף הוא הזמנה למסע שנתתי לבכורי, ביום הולדתו שחל השבוע. זה היה יום הולדתו ה-12, ובכך הוא החל את שנת בר המצווה שלו. הזמנתי אותו למסע מיוחד במהלך שנת בר המצווה, מסע של העמקת ההכרות עם עצמו, עם משפחתו ושורשיה, עם הקהילה, הארץ והעולם. בכל חודש הוא יקבל מכתב עם הנושא של החודש, פעילויות שנעשה במהלך החודש ומטלות שיהיה עליו לבצע, כשהכל קשור לנושא החודש. המסע נועד להאיר ולהדגיש ערכים ודברים שחשוב לי שיהיו לו במהלך כל חייו, מעין 'ארגז כלים' שילווה אותו לאורך דרכו בחיים.
תודה שקפצתן לבקר, וכמו תמיד, אני מאד שמחה לקרוא את התגובות שלכן ומעריכה את כל מי שטורחת ומשאירה תגובה.

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gee this is lovely....great take on the sketch, & those colours look really sweet here:):):)

Sandy Ross said...

Absolutely beautiful Libeeti....you are such an inspiration!

מושית10 said...

עוד דף נפלא ועדין מאד. אהבתי את הרקע ואת המשימות שלקחתם על עצמכם לשנת בר המצווה.