Friday, November 1, 2013

A Circle of Love - Nov 1st at Stuck?!

This is my 1st layout as a DT member at Stuck?!, with this fab sketch by Laura:
I had so much fun working with this sktech. I used two photos of my sons at the seaside, on 2012 summer. I went on a monochromatic design, with a touch of teal with Lindys Stamp Gang starburst. I alos did some heat embossing and used rub-ons and a twine.
Here are some close-ups on the details:



You shold pop over to Stuck?! to see the amzing layouts by the DT, I'm sure you'll enjoy the reveal.
But before you leave, here's a sneak peek to a lo I'll be posting tomorrow, with a little surprise... so please come back tomorrow to visit my blog:
Thank you for stopping by!
דף ראשון שהכנתי כחלק מצוות המעצבות ב-!?Stuck. השתמשתי בשתי תמונות של הילדודס נהנים בחוף הים בקיץ 2012. העיצוב הפעם הוא כמעט לחלוטין מונוכרומטי, עם נגיעה של כחול במיסט. עשיתי גם אמבוסינג עם חותמת רקע נפלאה ואבקת אמבוסינג לבנה.
נתתי גם הצצה קטנטנה לדף שאותו אעלה מחר, עם הפתעה קטנה, אז אתן מוזמנות לשוב ולבקר כאן מחר.
תודה שקפצתן לבקר בבלוג שלי.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, love the twine circle and the background work!