Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kings of my heart

This is my take on #26 case file at CSI, with a photo of my boys, about 6 years ago.
This is the case file:
The clues I used to solve the case are:
For the evidence - scallops (the lacy part on the right, the scalloped circle on the left), flowers, fleur-de-lys, crown, icing (pearls on the flowers, and rhinestones on the crown and on the butterfly).
For the testimony - my journaling says: "Since the day you were born, you've captured my heart and forever you'll be the kings who rule my heart".
For this lo I used #74 sketch from Sketchabilities, only I turned it on the side:
Here are some close-ups on the details:



One more thing before you go, please come back on Friday, July 6th, for Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog hop, where we'll share with you our July counterfeit kits. Here are some sneak peeks to my yummy kit:

This time I will also explain how I've built my kit, step by step.
Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. your comments are much appreciated and I'd love to read them.
דף שהכנתי לאתגר החדש ב-CSI, עם שילוב צבעים שהוא לא כל כך שגרתי אצלי, אבל התקבל יפה. התמונה היא של הבנים שלי, לפני כ-6 שנים. 
בדף השתמשתי בדפים של Echo Park, Webster's Pages, American Crafts, חותמות, חיתוכים עדינים של פרחים מדף שלם, מסיכה של טים הולץ שאחרי שעבדתי עליה עם דיו שחור, גזרתי בעדינות לפי קוי המיתאר, והרבה פנינים ואבני חן.
אתן מוזמנות לבקר בבלוג שלי שוב ביום שישי, עם הבלוג הופ של קיט החיקוי ב-Counterfiet Kit Challenge. ההצצות הן לקיט שלי. לאור שאלות שנשאלתי, הפעם גם אסביר איך בניתי את הקיט, צעד אחר צעד.
תודה על תשומת הלב ואני אשמח מאד אם תשאירו עקבות לביקור שלכן...

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the flowers and the crown!!!

Anonymous said...

העבודה מקסימה. כל הכבוד על הסבלנות בגזירה. מחכה לצעד אחר צעד בכליון עיניים. אש קטנה

Sanna said...

awwww! this is just too cute! lovely page. I am so glad you joined the fun at Sketchabilities with this cutie :).

חתולי8 said...

עיצוב יפהפה!!