Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BFF

This is my take on #177 sketch from Creative Scrappers:

The photo is of my eldest with his BFF, when they where 6 months old. They're still best buddies :).
I used one of my fav color combo - brown/kraft/cream/blue. 
I made the felt flowers my self, as well as the bling. Here are some close-ups:




The dp are from the "Summer Seeds" kit by Tsruya Ilan. The white cs is DCWV.
Thanks for stopping by!

דף מעוצב נוסף באלבום השנה הראשונה של הבכור (אני מאד קרובה להשלמתו...), עם תמונה של הבכור ביחד עם חברו הטוב ביותר (מאז ועד היום), כשהיו כבני 6 חודשים.
הניירות המדוגמים הם מהקיט הנפלא 'זרעי קיץ' של צרויה אילן. את פרחי הלבד והבלינג הכנתי לבד.
תודה על תשומת הלב וחג סוכות שמח!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

TesaB said...

Beautiful! Fab flowers, you always do the best flowers! And magnificent swirl. The page is darling