Monday, July 11, 2011

In Grandma's Arms


I'm trying to scrap a little by chronological order, rather a photo here a photo there. Right now I want to make for each of the kids a full album of the first year of life. This page is with my youngest's photo, when he was only 1 week old :), lying in grandma's arms.


Here are some close-ups:





The list of supplies I used: printed cs - DCWV (The Guy stuck & Old World stuck); dp for the matting - Cosmo Cricket (Wanted); dp (the redish one) - Basic grey (Oliver); ink - TH  distress ink (aged mahogany); flower's center - Prima; alpha - Made In Israel (local manufacturer); tiny alphas - My Little Shoebox; misc. - lace, doily, leaves ribon, pearls - all from my stash (un titled).

I'm entering it to the following challenges:
sketch - stuckonusketches (I rotated the sketch, to fit my photo)
song inspiration - scrap it with a song, with 'A Total Eclipse of the Heart'
doilies & ribbons - basicgrey
photo inspiration - polkadot door designs0

Thank you for stopping by!

דף נוסף באלבום השנה הראשונה של צעיר הבנים, עם תמונה שלו בגיל שבוע (בברית), בידיה של סבתא. אני אוהבת את המבט המאד עירני שיש לו בעיניים, יחסית לגילו הכל כך צעיר.
השתמשתי בדפים של DCWV, Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, תחרה, סרט עלים, פנינים, פרח מסרט משי עם מרכז פרח של פרימה, דיו דיסטרס אדמדם, ודוילי תחרה. האותיות של 'תוצרת הארץ' ושל my little shoebox.

תודה על תשומת הלב!

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the vines, the doily and those pearls! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Einat's Art World said...

היי ליביטי
הדף יפייפה, התחרות מקסימות אבל הכי הכי התינוק המתוק שלך [טוב אני יודעת שהוא כבר גדל מאז...
יום נעים.
עינת

TesaB said...

What a precious photo! The layout is wonderful. Love all the little details. Teh flower with the heart is absolutly darling!!!

annette said...

Beautiful ...the photo is a treasure & the Lo is gorgeous,thanks for playing on SOUS ... X:) Annette

Sandi Clarkson said...

What a precious photo! Love how you journaled around the circle. Thanks for joining us at Stuck on U Sketches. Hope to see you back!

Lynne Forsythe said...

OMW....your layout is JUST TOOOO CUTE!!! What an adorable little cutie tooo!!!

Thanks bunches for playig along with the Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

צרויה said...

יופי של דף! אהבתי מה שעשית עם הבלינגים והדוילי!

Nanne said...

oh wow!! what a sweet sweet take on our sketch I love your doily and use of the pearls.. Thnx for joining our sketch challenge ..
Hugs
Nanné..

Fern said...

AWW, Libeeti, your layout is absolutely precious!!! What a beautiful moment to scrap... Love, love the flower!! Thanks for joining us over at SOUS.. Good luck!! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hello Hello! So glad you are joining us again!!!!!
This is soooooooo sweet!
I had myself a time yesterday going through photos...
Of course my kids are still little but even looking back...brought tears to my eyes!
So can't wait to see more like this...

Glad you joined in again!!!!!

Leah

Heather said...

What a gorgeous layout, such a beautiful photograph and your embellishments are perfect

Thanks you for joining us at Basic Grey
hugs
Heather xx

Court said...

Awww! This is so sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Polka Dot Door Designs this month!

Tammy said...

Very pretty ~ I love the doily with embellishments.