Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's a long road to Eilat... - lo


When I saw the new sketch at Sketchy Thursdays, I new right away it would be perfect for my sleeping boys' photos. Here's the sketch:


I really liked the clean & simple sketch, and it was a quick and easy lo to make.
I took the photos on our last trip to Eilat. It's a very long ride and the boys always fall asleep, and no exception this time. I stopped the car at a parking lot and took the photos. 

Here're some close-ups on the cars stickers:



Aren't they cute?

I think it's one of my most 'boyish' lo ever. No lace, no ribbon, no flowers, no bling... LOL
The grey cs and the pp are DCWV; the blue cs is Canson and so is the black matting; the ric-rac ribbon and the cars stickers are from my stash.

And before you go, here's a sneak peek to a new lo I'll be posting on Tuesday, for the new sketch challenge at Frosted Designs. Please come back on Tuesday to see it.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

דף מעוצב לאתגר סקיצה. הסקיצה הייתה מאד פשוטה ונקייה ובהתאם גם עיצוב הדף היה מהיר. התמונות הן מהנסיעה האחרונה שלנו לאילת, לפני כמעט שנה. הילדים כמובן נרדמים בדרך, והפעם הייתי חייבת לעצור בצד ופשוט לצלם אותם :)))).
הקארדסטוק האפור והדף המדוגם הם של DCWV; המאטינג הכחול והשחור הם קנסון. האותיות הן של "תוצרת הארץ".

ויש גם הצצה לדף חדש שאעלה אותו ביום שלישי, כשיתפרסם אתגר סקיצה חדש ב-Frosted Designs. הסקיצה החדשה מאד יפה, אז תחזרו ביום שלישי...

תודה על תשומת הלב ושיהיה שבוע קל ונעים.

4 comments:

Rose said...

LOL now those are pics you must save to show future girlfriends!!! so glad you stopped the car to take the pics :) and look at you teasing again!!

Einat's Art World said...

חמוד מאד מאד גם התמונות וגם העיצוב הדי מינימליסטי {יחסית}. אהבתי.
שבוע טוב.

Angela said...

wow!! really love that flower!!! I have taken note as I would like to do one myself!!! gorgeous LO too!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooooo CUTE!! I loveeeeeee those little cars at the top!! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)