Friday, May 21, 2010

My Beloved Ones - layout אהובים שלי

I've made this lo for my DT at Simple Doodles. The new challenge is "anything but a card". Join us and play with this challenge.
 I've made this lo based on the fab sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. I tried to play a little "freestyle" here, after I saw this lovely post of Hagit's. I'm not sure my lo is a real "freestyle", but it's a start... LOL
I hand cut the dp and the corrugate paper for the title, which says "my beloved ones". I painted the blue cs and the letters with red acrilic paint.

 I hand stitched the photo and then made a crochet frame around it. I got the inspiration to this crochet frame from the crafty fairy. I made it  a little different and I like the outcome.
I stapled part of the dp and the letters with blue staples.
Also I've made a butterfly mask with glimmer mist.

On the right upper corner I stamped this branch with a Unity stamp and I used light blue ink for it, and did it twice, so it gets this blurry look.

To make the two flowers in the center I made a red fabric flower out of 5 circles, and on top I placed a ribbon made as a medallion flower with a button stitced on top. The frayed edges was at first a mistake... one of the edges got frayed, and then I remembered the challenge Pam gave 3 month ago on 365 cards, and I just knew that not only I'm leaving this frayed edge, but I'm fraying all the flowers edges. I think it gives a beautiful look to the flower.

The third flower was made again out of 5 fabric circles, only this time with a bluish fabric, and was placed on top of a hand made red flower, with some layers.

The lace is from an old undershirt  I had and was about to throw  and I adhered two light blue pearls.

The photo was taken in a place called "the sculpture garden" in Haifa, where you have one of the most beautiful views from the mountain to the sea. The sculptures over this little garden are all on the theme of maternity and children. A magic place to visit.
I love how the dp and all the embellishments fit the colors of the photo. This is one of my kids' fav photos.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

את הדף הזה הכנתי כדי להתנסות קצת ב-freestyle. את ההשראה לכך קיבלתי מהפוסט של חגית. מאד מצא חן בעיני הקונספט. אני לא בטוחה שזה לגמרי פריסטייל (איכשהו הסרטים עם הקפלים לא נראים לי מתאימים כל כך לפריסטייל... :)), אבל קצת התנסיתי וזה מצא חן בעיני.

נהניתי "להשתולל" קצת על הנייר - לצבוע אותו באקרילי אדום על מברשת יבשה, לקרוע את הנייר המדוגם ביד בלי חשבון, הפרחים "הפרועים" מסרט תכלת מנוקד (האמת היא שזה התחיל כטעות - אחד הקצוות נפרם, ואז ראיתי כי טוב ופשוט פרמתי את כולם... :)), שכבת הפרחים התפורים מעיגולים של בד והאותיות שגזרתי עם מספריים מקרטון גלי ו'לכלכתי' עם האקרילי האדום.
בפינה הימנית למעלה החתמתי עם חותמת של ענף עץ של יוניטי. החתמתי אותה פעמיים, עם תזוזה קלה, כך שנוצר מראה קצת מעורפל. בצד השני - עם גלימר מיסט מסכה של פרפר.
את הנייר המדוגם, בחלקו, וגם את האותיות, חיברתי לקארדסטוק עם סיכות שדכן כחולות.
לתמונה סרגתי מסגרת קרושה, ואת ההשראה לכך קיבלתי מהפוסט של פיית המרציפן.

התמונה צולמה בגן הפסלים בחיפה. פינה קסומה ויפהפיה, עם נוף מהמם מההר אל מפרץ חיפה והים, וכל הפסלים בגן הם בנושאי אמהות וילדים. פשוט מקום יפהפה עם אנרגיות טובות. התמונה הזאת של הילדים שלי היא אחת מהאהובות ביותר עלי.

נהניתי מאד להכין את הדף הזה. אני מקווה שאתם נהנים להתבונן בו. :)
תודה שקפצתן להסתכל ושיהיה לכן סוף שבוע רגוע, נעים ומהנה.

13 comments:

Einat's Art World said...

דף נהדר הצביעה מוסיפה המון יחודיות, ושילוב הצבעים מתחבר נהדר לתמונה.
שבת שלום
עינת

TesaB said...

Ohhhh, super fabbie, page Li-bee ti!!! Love that rich blue bakcground and flowery patterned paper! Great masking too, and you know I love your flowers!!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous layout I love your frayed flower embellishment, it is very original. Thanks for playing along with the Kahwinkedink challenge, hope to see you back again! ~Diane

Scrappy said...

What a beautiful layout! Fantastic attention to detail! Thanks for joining us at KWED challenges! :) We hope we will see you again soon! :)

Danni said...

Very nice! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

~Jeri~ said...

Very nice!!! Great work!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

Suzi Mac said...

Wonderful layout and embellishments. Perfect tearing for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at The Craft Pad this week.
Hugs
Suzi x.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is great!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the ribbons!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

חגית said...

איזה יופי!!! אהבתי מאוד מאוד את הפרחים עם הקצוות הפרומים, ואת כל הצבעים!! נכון שזה משחרר? :-))

Rose said...

girl this is awesome!! love all the detail and how you used lace from your undies :) hope all is starting to go smooth for you :)

Debi said...

Your LO is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

פיית מרציפן said...

nמה זה משנה אם זה כן פרי סטייל או לא.
מה שחשוב שנהנית, שיחררת, השתוללת עם הצבעים וקיבלת תוצאה מקסימה.

איזה יופי שסרגת מסגרת . נכון שזה מאד מוסיף למרקם?