Friday, August 6, 2010

My Notes - altered notebook & a mini candy




Today I want to share with you two great things :).
First, Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY!!! I took a day off, and had some relaxing time, and later my kids bought me a lovely present and hid it, so I had to do the 'treasure hunt' game (it's a tradition in our family, on each one's birthday). Then we went to the local mall to eat. I had a very lovely birthday.
To celebrate my birthday, I'm giving a mystery package, with lots of scrappy goodies to one lucky winner of this candy.
Here is what you need to do inorder to have a chance to win this candy:
1. Become a follower of my blog, if you're not already.
2. Spread the word about my b-day candy on your blog (a post, a photo on your sidebar - whatever you choose).
3. leave me a comment on this post, letting me know that you've done the two other requests.
That simple!
This candy will be open till August 29th, and the winner will be annunece on September 1st.

Now for the second great thing of this post - I got a new position at work!!!! It is something new, so I have to create it, lots of thinking of what and how. A very challenging position, but I feel it has the potential to be a very fulfilling one. Since I have to have lots of working meetings, and like I said - create the whole thing, I made myself an altered notebook fo my notes. Isn't is lovely? :)))) I love it. Wish me luck!!

As for the scrappy challenges, I'm entering this alterd notebook to the following challenges:
photo inspiration (I took the colors) - #21 the shabby tea room
old & new - #42 crafty angels (old look, new notebook)
distressing - #102 cupcake craft; delightful
ribbons & flowers - #82 the crafty pad
2 colors - #2 the stamp man
buttons - #20 ebtks
buttons & bows - #44 crafty catz
butterfly & my fav color (lately it's this color combo - brown/blue/cream) - #116 flutterby wednesday
butterfly - #30 pile it on

Thanks for stopping by!

יש לי שני דברים משמחים לשתף בהם הפעם.
הראשון - אתמול היה יום ההולדת שלי!!! לקחתי יום חופש וביליתי זמן רגוע. אחה"צ הילדים קנו לי מתנה והחביאו אותה בבית, והייתי צריכה לשחק 'מחפשים את המטמון' (זו מסורת משפחתית אצלנו לחגוג כך את יום ההולדת של כל אחד מאיתנו). אח"כ הלכנו לאכול בקניון המקומי. היה ממש כיף :)))
אז לכבוד יום ההולדת שלי אני נותנת מתנת הפתעה, עם כל מיני 'סוכריות' סקראפיות בפנים, לזוכה רנדומלית.
כדי להכנס להגרלה צריך לעשות את שלושת הדברים הבאים:
1. להיות מנוי לבלוג שלי, אם עדיין אתם לא(יש כפתור follow me בצד ימין).
2. לפרסם את הקנדי שלי (רשומה בבלוג, תמונה ב-sidebar, מה שמתאים לכן).
3. להשאיר לי תגובה ברשומה הזאת, ולציין שהבקשות הקודמות מולאו.

תאריך אחרון לתגובות - 29.8.10. את הזוכה אפרסם ב-1.9.10.

הדבר השני המשמח שבו רציתי לשתף הוא שקיבלתי תפקיד חדש בעבודה!!! התפקיד הזה הוא בעצם להקים משהו חדש, עם הרבה חשיבה על מה ואיך לעשות. התפקיד כרוך בהרבה פגישות עבודה, עם הרבה תרשומות ורעיונות שאני צריכה להעלות על הכתב, ולכן הכנתי לי את המחברת המטופלת הזאת, לפי ההדרכה שפרסמה קרן פרפרים. תאחלו לי בהצלחה.....

תודה שקפצתן לבקר!

20 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Hello!!
Nice to see all your new projects! I have been away for a few weeks (from the blog, mostly) and didn't see everything until now!

OK, let's see if I'm lucky again with your candy!

La Vikinga

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! AND CONGRATS on the new position at work!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your journal....love love love love te lace and that doily!!! And loving that you are having a giveaway!! I posted the award you gave me yesterday!!! Thanks again! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

WHAT??? I missed your birthday??!!!!! Well, I hope that it was absolutely fabulous!!!!! I love your altered notebook!!!!

Debbie said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Arianne said...

Happy birthday!
I love your notebook.
Thank you for Piling It On with us this week.

maxine said...

Stunning work thanks for playing along at The crafty pad this week.

TesaB said...

Ohhh, what a nice altered book!!! Great vintage look, love the play card! And happy birthday again, this time slightly bleated!!!

einat109 said...

היי
אתמול השארתי כאן תגובה ואני רואה שהיא לא נקלטה, אז אני כותבת שוב.
קודם כל ברכות ליום הולדתך שתהיה לך שנה עם הרבה אושר ויצירה. וברכות הצלחה בתפקיד החדש.
המחברת המעוצבת מקסימה.
עינת

Maritha said...

How fun and exciting with a scrappy RAK. I would love the chance to win it! Good luck with the new job! I will post on my blog later today!
Hugs.

פיית מרציפן said...

מזלטוב יקירה
גם יומלדת וגם ג'וב חדש
כמה נפלא
מחברת מקסימה

Danni said...

Very nice!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Nana said...

Happy birthday to you! :)
Great little book, wonderful colors and details! Thank you for joining us at the "PIO". Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

Kim said...

Beautiful work hun! Hope you had a fantastic birthday! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats on your new position at work and happy belated birthday! I think making yourself an altered notebook for work is a fabulous idea and yours is so pretty to look at. I am in love with that wide lace, and the doily is wonderful, too. Thanks for sharing this with us at TSTR.

Kimberly S said...

What a fun notebook! Love the little butterfly and the lock and key! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's FBW

Winter said...

Cute layout and notebook!Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge :!

Cec said...

Great projects. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Deanna said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW DT

Suzanne said...

First, Happy Birthday. It soundas like you had fun. Secondly, Your notebook is just gorgeous. I love this style but it just never works for me. You have got it perfect. Thanks for playing at Crafty Catz this week x

Rose said...

well happy birthday girl :) LOVE your notebook!!